Wednesday, November 18, 2009

what I'm looking forward to the most.

I turn 30 in 5 days. WHAT?!?!?! Where does life go?

Well, in light of my birthday fast approaching my awesome hubby brought up the subject at dinner last night. My 3 year old, Jersey pipes in,

Her: "Mommy, what do you want to do for your birthday?"
Me: "Hmmmmmm"
Her: "Like, wif each uhver"
(before I could answer...)
Her: "I could get out my baby doll stuff. Do you want to play baby dolls wif each uhver?"
Me: "Are you kidding? YES!!! That is exactly what I want to do on my birthday!!!"

Seriously? She makes me smile and makes each day sweeter. What I'm looking forward to the most about turning 30 is starting the year off with my favorite thing to do. Playing baby dolls with my daughter on the floor beside her bed. And even though AS SOON as I meticulously dress, wrap, and feed MY baby doll, she ALWAYS, asks to "trade". AS SOON as I get my baby doll just the way I want her... she asks to trade. Let it go, Christine, you're turning 30.

Here she is. Isn't she lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment